Friday, January 20, 2012

indiaaaaa.

i'm proud to announce that somebody in india checked out my blog today. haha. sitting here, trying to fix these shorts, praying that they might actually "work" in the end, and that i won't have to spend another six hours to fix them. a friend of mine skyped me earlier to help me get my mind off of the project for a little while, but that got my mind on other things.
attempting these shorts for the last time tonight. the second day of my university's orientation...and tomorrow i have off until the evening. this is wonderful. i can catch up on lots of stuff i got behind on. such as reading, writing, exercising, and other great life-things.
right now, my roommate is making noises like a backing-up pick-up truck. alright. it's probably time for her to go to bed...especially since she stuck knitting needles in her mouth, proclaiming, "i'm a walrus". ( smacks my head ). sigh. good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment