Thursday, February 23, 2012

why does it have to be so late already? i mean...other than the fact that i haven't been back home for twelve hours, and it feels truly wonderful to be sitting on my couch, listening to the screaming wind outside. jamie is making me hot chocolate, which i have been wanting since i stepped outside to drive home. so perfect.
school today was good, and i even got to make up the dpm that i missed yesterday [ because my alarms ( yes PLURAL) did not go off, for whatever reason. ] this evening, hence me not getting home until now.
today i got so cold...that my fingers turned a blue-ish tint while i was trying to concentrate on class. apparently, i hear that they leave it cold at the university so people dress modestly. silly! i mean...it makes sense, but for people like me who always have cold fingers, you can imagine my dismay. i usually end up sitting on my hands, trying to circulate warmth in them. i think lately i have noticed that my circulation must not be dandy currently because if my legs get hot, they get a strange rash on them, and my hands turn blue-y when they get cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment